lördag 16 oktober 2010

Jodelle Ferland om Hungerspelen

Jodelle Ferland är skådis, med i bl.a. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, och är fan av Hunger Games böckerna. Fans har ofta föreslått Jodelle som Katniss! The Hunger Games Examiner hade nyligen en intervju med henne.



The Hunger Games Examiner: How did you first discover The Hunger Games? What about the books do you love so much? 
Jodelle Ferland: I saw an article about who should play Katniss, and I'd never heard of the books before, so I looked them up. The storyline seemed interesting and I really wanted to read them, but I didn't think about it again until I was at the Eclipse premiere and a fan said, "Would you like to play Katniss?" When I was at the airport waiting for my flight home, I found a bookstore and bought the first book. I finished it by the end of the day. It was AMAZING, I absolutely fell in love with it. I really enjoy books with a lot of action and suspense, and The Hunger Games definitely has a lot of that. Of course, there's the romantic aspect as well, which kept me dying to know who Katniss would choose and constantly trying to figure out if I like Gale or Peeta better. But there's not so much of it that you're thinking, really, she's only 16, this is ridiculous. After I read The Hunger Games, I went out and got Catching Fire the next day. It was just as fabulous as the first book, if not more. Waiting for Mockingjay to come out was terrible, but completely worth it. Overall, this is one of my favourite series of books I've ever read. 
Läs resten av intervjun här på hungergamestrilogy.net!

1 kommentar: